I agree, lets go off topic after this.

It can surely determine the card face when turned over, it can determine everything but the hypothetical, a "Pink Elephant with Wings" can't be calibrated, because it doesn't exist. I've helped people check out homes they are wanting to purchase, even in other states. Then later I usually always hear back that it was correct. My father in-law is a left brain entrained mathematics professor, and just can't wrap his brain around why it would work. He was purchasing a new home I have never seen before, and pulled out the blueprint, and asked me to calibrate each room to see which was in a better or worse state of condition. I did, and he looked at my numbers, folded it up and put it away. His wife came over and said "That was exactly correct, what do you have to say now?".. He didn't say anything, that's usually what happens when the left brain is faced with something completely unexplainable. The left brain is the side that always wants formulas, careful logical conclusions, and a tightly constrained reality that is entirely linear and egotistical.

Interestingly, when I am exposed to strong cell phone or wifi signals, my left hemisphere starts to vibrate out of tune with my left hemisphere, and I start to feel the parallel processing of my brain break down. It's excruciatingly painful at times, and highly annoying at other times. Then someone educated me of something called "Left Brain Entrainment", which is a technical capability of those that wish to keep us from higher awareness. Now researchers have proved, they can "Shut off" specific things in people through electronics. http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0329/scientists-discover-turn-off-brains-morality-center/

Dr. Manfred Doepp studied this for decades, and said those signals are causing a "De-Switching" of the human mind. He discovered a simple method of exercise that manually switches your brain back. But also, he discovered.... Tada.. Orgonite keeps your brain from being switched! Imagine that, a prominent researcher, studied, and confirmed, orgonite stops de-switching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct1jrTesASI&feature=related

Alan Jones wrote:
Bodhi, what are the limitations of this dowsing/calibration? For example, could it be used to determine if a faced down playing card is red or black?

Alan