Alan Jones wrote:
Bodhi, what are the limitations of this dowsing/calibration? For example, could it be used to determine if a faced down playing card is red or black?

Alan

This should be discussed on the off topic list where it is actually being discussed. It can be done for demonstration purposes. And it can be done for cheating on cards, for a little while. However doing so will decrease your consciousness (integrity is tied up with that), and will lower your consciousness, and at some point you can reach where you cannot do it at all.

At least for me, my superconsciousness will return wrong answers on purpose if I try to use it in a manner that is not of the light. I learned this a few days ago, and now I know. My brother in-law wanted me to "prove" the point on browsing, and had a multiple choice test he was taking. I successfully browsed the answer to what he had already answered (but had the answer covered), but he wanted me to answer one he had not already answered. It gave a wrong answer then. When I checked why I got that I was not to use the gift for "cheating" purposes.

Marshall