From: "brick...@aol.com" <brick...@aol.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, July 3, 2010 6:48:41 PM
Subject: CS>Hospital stay

I am scheduled for knee replacement surgery in a couple of weeks. I would like
to bring in some EIS. Dee used an empty drinking bottle with her name on the
lid. How do you get the bottle past the nurses? I also would like to bring in
some B-12.

I tried the Pain Free knee exercises and they did reduce the pain. I told my DR
about the exercises and he said great you need to do them even after surgery.

I bought my tree colorant (paint) from an East Coast outfit, so I don't think
the yellow pine needles are only common on the West Coast. I saw Christmas
trees shipped from North Carolina that were sprayed with the colorant. I talked
to a worker at a huge Montana tree farm who said they do not spray their pines
until just before harvest. He used a tractor that sprayed colorant on ten rows
at a time.

One year I sprayed spruce trees with a blue colorant sample, enough for about
50 trees. A commercial buyer followed me and tagged every tree I just sprayed.
Every spruce looked like a blue spruce.
Brickey