That is why silver bandages and ionic silver ointments are used in burn units of hospitals, it is fantastic for healing burns.

Marshall

Jane MacRoss wrote:
I poured boiling stewed apples (accidentally) over my hand 2 hours ago - splashed CS over the area and although it stung for 90 minutes now there is no pain and no indication of burns - it just puzzles me as to why this is so effective - I always think of CS mainly as an antiseptic Jane http://www.eamega.com/HighFieldHealth
~The Highest Field of Energy Healing you now!~