>He said that a DR at his school researched DMSO and concluded that pain
relief was due to DMSO killing nerves. He said don't let DMSO even come near
you.<

Typical scare tactic crap from the white coated priests. I have been rubbing
DMSO on my right foot for weeks to both relieve pain and accelerate healing.
It was actually not very effective for my severe plantar fasciitis but the
pain sure came back after the DMSO wore off and truth be told it never did
too much to relieve this pain. If this were true then you would end up with
a numb spot.

BTW, Oil of Cloves DID work, and I discovered it is much more potent at
going through the skin and subsequently through the body than DMSO. Only
problem is that the first urination after application was painful, burning
urethra, but that quickly subsided.

Something else- try dissolving the B12 (and other B's) in a little DMSO,
then add that to grape juice, then take that on an empty stomach. Works MUCH
better than transdermal. Same works for Vitamin C too. I've done it by
mixing L-Ascorbic Acid with sodium bicarbonate to make sodium ascorbate and
mixing it with potassium bicarbonate to make potassium ascorbate, then
taking either of those with DMSO and grape juice. It all works.

  _____