..and all that took was to ask for a free pile of those little green forms.
..about $13 to anywhere in the world does the job.
A bubble envelope via air mail is even cheaper...but no tracking and no insurance.

ode

At 05:02 PM 12/18/2010 -0800, you wrote:
I use only USPO small box, if it fits it ships for $6.99 anywhere in USA. I also now am set up to ship overseas to several country's.

Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.

From: Hanneke <bloss...@internode.on.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, December 17, 2010 2:09:19 PM
Subject: Re: CS>CS:> Lipo C encapsulation technique

I have to give some support here to Dee. The shipping cost calculated by some companies goes by the books only. More often than not they will not budge from it either letting me know that there is no way around it. Ode, could you give me a reference for the shipping prices you give. It might help if I can pass this on to the companies where I try and put an order in. Only in this morning's email received a quote for either 57 dollars for a parcel, or 37 if I make it one small container... USP plus 5 dollars insurance.

Hanneke