From: James McDonald <kscma...@yahoo.com>
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, March 14, 2013 4:51:56 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Tooth infection

Due to my anti seizure meds and my wifes breathing meds(steroids and Albuterol
Sulfate) we both have lost most of our teeth imploding! I took good care of my
teeth and to have meds destroy them sucks!! When I looked into getting
Dentures,
but the prices!! for the wife and me they are talking about(plus removal of
whats left of the bad teeth) is in the range of $10,000.00!!! We cannot afford
that! I am on medical disibility and the wife is a cook, no way will we be able
to afford such prices! just am pissed off there is no help for either of us!!