Perhaps things are cheaper in Canada? Plus side is they speak English
there,more thenlikely have the same hygiene standards as Americans.

  _____

From: James McDonald [mailto:kscma...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 2:47 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Tooth infection

Due to my anti seizure meds and my wifes breathing meds(steroids and
Albuterol Sulfate) we both have lost most of our teeth imploding! I
took good care of my teeth and to have meds destroy them sucks!! When
I looked into getting Dentures, but the prices!! for the wife and me
they are talking about(plus removal of whats left of the bad teeth) is
in the range of $10,000.00!!! We cannot afford that! I am on medical
disibility and the wife is a cook, no way will we be able to afford
such prices! just am pissed off there is no help for either of us!!

  _____