Lena,

I use organic apple cider vinegar to make my tincture of cayenne.  I put
the chopped peppers in a blender, cover with the ACV (use as much as you
want to make the liquid quantity desired), blend until liquified, then pour
into a clean jar with a lid, and put in a dry, cool, dark place for at
least a week (I do four weeks), even though you can use it right away if
you would like.  You can strain it after 4 weeks for a clearer tincture if
you prefer.

Diane