 From: ASL <aslra...@gmail.com>
To: Silver-List <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 10:31 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Nebulizing with CS

Hi Lena,
Yes, anytime I find my hands or feet freezing cold - I can almost never go to
sleep. So I have to make sure I warm them up. Sometimes I have to take a hot
magnesium mineral bath and then finally it will coax my tensed alert body to
feel sleepy. Having fibromyalgia, Hashimoto's --- we're easily prone to
insomina (hormonal upheavals), infections, colds, flus, etc.
Also another highly recommended immune protector is DEL IMMUNE V. I swear it
works. Every time I skip it, I get the sniffles. It was tested on American
soldiers when they were stationed in middle East with a lot of dust, fumes, and
warring chemicals. The half of group of soldiers who took Del Immune daily were
healthy as horses. The other half that took a placebo, most of them got sick.
That research pushed me to succumb and buy it (I'm extremely skeptical as I've
tried A to Z)... lo and behold, it worked! Next month I have to buy a new
refill for myself. Too bad health insurance don't pay for it. Grrr

Hope you get your much needed sleep!
Kindly,
RaVen

Quote:
“Hurricanes, tornadoes and volcanoes are all Natural Disasters. We can't fit
Global Warming into that category. We have only us to blame”
― Veronica White

Hi RaVen,