Hi RaVen,
This is another interesting keeper!
I find that my feet sometimes get almost radiantly cold in bed and by focusing
on them I can change what's going on in my body. I'm a Reiki master, so I work
with energy a lot when I'm not utterly under the weather, but sometimes get
lost in a tired place outside of what my normal self knows. I've also used
Native Raven energy for a long time, now, and know it saved my God-son's life
when he was born with meconium in his lungs.
Be well,
Léna