Hi PT,
Yeah, every now and then we go from our familiar 'comfortable chronic' to nasty
acute! Still, this is better than last year's shingles!
OO is Oil of Oregano.
I take DMSO in my CS that I mist up my nose, drop in my eyes, and ears. Haven't
nebulised it yet: have just barely mastered smoothing inhaling. Will try today.
With fever gone, Kefir on board, and the light of day, I feel optimistic that
this can't last too much longer.
Thanks, and be well,
Léna