 From: Lena Guyot <drumr...@stny.rr.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 10:41 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Nebulizing with CS

Thanks so much Tara!
I succumbed to an OTC cold remedy for just one night (Fri.), out of sheer
exhaustion: I knew better, but my judgement was clouded by desperation.
Everything has turned into glue. Fever's gone but wracking cough still a major
sleep thief for me and my poor husband.
This morning, CS nebulising really helped. Will dig out my OO and keep fingers
crossed. Rifing for pertussis but it doesn't sound like the pertussis I had 5
years ago. I think this is just going to be a slow-moving thing that I'll have
to tend carefully. Meanwhile, it's nice to know that there are caring folks are
out there.

Be well,
Léna

In addition to the ideas posted above you might try ingsting a few