Not sure if no one has an opinion on this or if it got lost when the site
went down.  Curious on this and doesn't seem to be enough info I can find
that swings the benefits or lack of one way or the other.  Also since I
haven't yet purchased a machine this helps as well.  I think I've narrowed
down to one that has reasonable times for creation and can make larger
batches or be able to make larger batches just because it doesn't take 8hrs
to create a smaller batch.

Thanks,

-Bob