From: wanda85...@yahoo.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 15:22:57 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: CS>Non Stick Cookware

Lola,

Thank u again!   My grandson says u can learn how to do anything u need to do
on the internet,  but I like to be able to interact with the person and ask
question back and forth.  I was thinking the same thing as u about why season
the outside of the pan but did it cuz they said to.  I doubt if it really hurts
one way or the other.  No clue tho as why u turn it upside down.  I'm going to
go turn it right side up now. Lol

Gail

Sent from my iPhone