Cassidy,

The skillets are old/used and don't even know where I got them, maybe a yard
sale or something.

I'm trying to season one now but wanted to sake r u suppose to put the skillet
upside down in the over or right side up?  The reason I'm asking is because I
just googled what temp to use as there were a couple suggestion and I wanted to
get it right.  The website I just looked at said 325, so now I have three
options. Lol.  But it was suggested turning the skillet upside down in the
oven.  The thought never occurred to me.

Anybody that seasons their skillets are also welcomed to chime in.  Y'all know
more than me for sure.

Gail

Sent from my iPad