Sorry Sandee it was well over a year ago and I don't remember which list the
discussion was on.  Even if I did remember, I don't think it would matter since
Yahoo doesn't seem to have archives any longer.
PT

      From: Sandee George <oha...@juno.com>
 To: Mike Devour - Silver List <silver-list@eskimo.com>
 Sent: Monday, May 8, 2017 12:10 AM
 Subject: Re: CS>Re: CS, K2, eyedrops with CS base.

PT interesting - firstly what other list is K2 discussed on ?      A friend of
mine who I suggested use K2 got the same brand that you are taking - this is
all new to me and so very interesting, seeing as how I was born with rickets
which is lack of calcium in the bones, as you probably already know,  slept in
splints until I was four, up side today I have very straight legs everyone
comments on them !!!!    There is never anything that is all right or all
wrong, balance is the key !!!!!      I think the switch in my brain never came
on which is why I have had calcium in my blood stream before, I was diagnosed
with osteoporosis some 20 years ago - had 21 bottles of IV chelation which got
rid of it, because I went back to the same doc who diagnosed the osteo, 6
months after having had the drip, and there was no sign of it - in fact he
called the technician to come and check the machine - so today I have the same
thing again, in this case a thing called High Blood Pressure - so I am sure,
not having taken a test to prove the point, that we are at the starting gate
again!!!!    So instead of chelation this time we will use the K2 and I am sure
it will do the trick before I depart !!!!!    My doc who gave me the chelation
is no longer practicing as he is now over 80 years old, so I am up a tree with
no limbs to hang on to except the K2 !!!Peace, love and hugs
Sandee 🐬Attitude is everything !!Producer of Colloidal Silver Eye drops &
Topical Gel san...@spiceisle.com