MaryAnne, I would have to wright a book to explain so This is one already
written. The dosage is far higher than RDA. but I can say that the results
are almost immediate.
Dave

https://www.amazon.com/Practicing-Medicine-Without-License-Handbook/dp/1435712935/ref=sr_1_1?crid=27KF5F5N3INID&keywords=practicing+medicine+without+a+license&qid=1573404108&sprefix=practicing+med%2Caps%2C239&sr=8-1