On 2021/08/04 10:58, Max wrote:

Several of my posts do not make it to the forum

This is a part of a longer post, as a test

Severe covid includes severely ruined lungs. Severe covid is a dangerous thing requiring prompt treatment  using herbs, vitamins, fresh air and sunshine,   ivermectin and various other treatments. I have collected many that have at least some scientific/clinical basis.

Colloidal silver may be good in the early phase, perhaps up to five or six days after symptoms, but not likely helpful afterward.  Severe covid care requires a reduction in the hyper-inflammatory response.  If you get severe covid, youre going to wish you tried something more than silver!

If anyone wants to discuss this, better make it snappy because Im not going to join the new silver list and this one is going to dissolve

thanks

Max

Max,

I also sent a longish post last night which has disappeared.  In this case it was a good thing because i edited myself quite drastically

I had covid officially in December2020. I was not hospitalised but did self isolate. I was declared symptom free after about a week but had to stay away until 10 days of being symptom free.

Everyone is reacts differently. I was left with extreme physical weakness , I'm normally steady at 80kg but went down to 70kg and now up to 90kg and battling to return to 80 or less..

I am a mild health nut using a plethora of supplements sparsely. Not on any chronic medication. my main c19 problems was lung capacity and snot. I steamed my face with various aromatics Vicks, Friars Balsam, genuine turpentine. I sniffed and gargled with weak salt/bicarb a lot. I did a lot of hawking and spitting of copious amounts of nasal mucous. A lot of gross, disgusting behaviour.  i did not want to swallow so there was a lot of spitting.

I did not use much EIS, VitC during the episode but was drawn to extra Multivitamin/multimineral , Calcium/Magnesium powder, Magnesium skin spray, codliver oil and zinc, selenium, folic acid and vitBcomplex,  Iron tablets.

My skin came up in lots of red spots so was aware that liver was probably compromised so would have been easy on fats ad oil. Was off my feed anyway. I did use drops of a bitters daily.

Breathing was the most beneficial thing I did. My breath was virtually non existent, very shallow but by concentration and diligence i was able to breath deeply again. Now better than ever.

I'm left with compromised brain function, a vague feeling of loss and being lost which is slowly 'improving'.

I hope this helps.

OK, Tony