Several of my posts do not make it to the forum

This is a part of a longer post, as a test

Severe covid includes severely ruined lungs. Severe covid is a dangerous thing requiring prompt treatment  using herbs, vitamins, fresh air and sunshine, ivermectin and various other treatments. I have collected many that have at least some scientific/clinical basis.

Colloidal silver may be good in the early phase, perhaps up to five or six days after symptoms, but not likely helpful afterward.  Severe covid care requires a reduction in the hyper-inflammatory response.  If you get severe covid, youre going to wish you tried something more than silver!

If anyone wants to discuss this, better make it snappy because Im not going to join the new silver list and this one is going to dissolve

thanks

Max