My experience was a high fever and weakness on day one, that night I
thought I would wake up with pneumonia in the morning as I was making
copious amounts of snot and thought that my lungs would certainly fill
up while sleeping.
 In the morning I awakened and was very surprised that my breathing
had cleared, but felt extremely fatigued, By the next day all I had
was the fatigue which lasted at least ten days at some degree, mostly
gone after three days.
All this time I was taking the Linus Pauling protocol of vitamin C for
heart health,6 grams of magnesium to keep from cramping at night and
zinc, quercetin at the onstart.
I didn't go to see a doctor as my doctor is in my bathroom, I see him
every time I shave.
Dave

On Wed, Aug 4, 2021 at 4:19 AM Max <mperrau...@cox.net> wrote:

> Tony
>
> thanks for recounting your covid experience.
>
> btw Ive been on this forum for a loooong time.  I used to try and post years
> ago but most didnt make it, so I gave up.
>
> There is something everyone should grasp fully;   covid is a two stage
> disease.  The viral stage and the hyperinflammation stage.   The virus is
> defeated after about 7 days after symptoms are felt.  By virtually everyone.
> But some people go to phase two, approximately 10%.   It has been described
> by one doctor as resembling an allergic reaction....like mast cell activation
> syndrome.
>
> Viral bits and your parts of our own dead cells called damage associated
> molecular patterns activate the innate immune system by interacting with
> pattern recognition receptors (PRRs). Although DAMPs contribute to the host's
> defense, they promote pathological inflammatory responses
>
> Health is not simply defeating germs, as you know and this is why silver is
> not a panacea.  Its a tool.   After the viral stage, we want anti
> inflammatory  herbs, vitamins, drugs or whatever.  Ivermectin,  steroidal
> anti inflammatories, licorice and many other things fall into this category.
>  Also we should take natokinase because micro thrombi is a real issue.   This
> is also an issue for the vaccines.
>
> I have a small nebulizer.  I will use hydrogen peroxide as per Dr Mercola,
> and silver in the early phase, along with the other protocols, like vit D,
> Vit C, melatonin, zinc, quercetin etc.
>
> The second phase is the deadly phase, the first stage is not, so defeating
> the virus is not the be all end all of covid or other viral respiratory
> diseases.  In my humble opinion, this is the kind of conversation many died
> in the wool silver adherents would benefit from.
>
> thanks
>
> Max
>
> On 8/4/2021 3:07 AM, Tony Moody wrote:
>

> On 2021/08/04 10:58, Max wrote:
>
> Several of my posts do not make it to the forum
>
> This is a part of a longer post, as a test
>
> Severe covid includes severely ruined lungs. Severe covid is a dangerous
> thing requiring prompt treatment  using herbs, vitamins, fresh air and
> sunshine,   ivermectin and various other treatments. I have collected many
> that have at least some scientific/clinical basis.
>

> Colloidal silver may be good in the early phase, perhaps up to five or six
> days after symptoms, but not likely helpful afterward.  Severe covid care
> requires a reduction in the hyper-inflammatory response.  If you get severe
> covid, youre going to wish you tried something more than silver!
>

> If anyone wants to discuss this, better make it snappy because Im not going
> to join the new silver list and this one is going to dissolve
>

> thanks
>
> Max
>
> Max,
>
> I also sent a longish post last night which has disappeared.  In this case it
> [...]

Archives: