Actually what I have been hearing is that they are like a minature Rife machine.
Cayce recommend their use in many of his readings.  I have a friend that said
that
he was able to kill toothache in a matter of seconds with one.  I am thinking
they
might induce a magnetic field and current in tissue, and thus act like a Rife
machine, zapper, magnetic pulsar, or TENs unit, or a combination of these.

If I get any more information I will let you know.

Marshall