Gaston,

I tried bubbling with first with air and then argon. I found in using
air that I was seeing a definite Tyndall Beam (TE for Alison) with
many sparkles, which is not acceptable in my product. Argon was
better, but too expensive, so I only use that as a pressure source for
my filter (0.2um so that I can claim filter sterilisation). I find a
slow mechanical or thermal stirring to result in a perfectly clear
product with no TE. The selection of a very small current density is
the secret of fine CS, and my small commercial generators use this to
good effect, generating 15ppm in 500mls in about 2.5 hrs with no
stirring required (however I do recommend stirring by hand two or
three times during the run).

But to be honest, I have not compared the actual silver concentration
vs. conductivity of bubbled and stirred CS, which is why I only
suggested an increase in conductivity due to CO2 inclusion, which
never the less I believe to highly likely.

Regards
Ivan.