Ivan, "Ole Bob" and others,

Thanks for your reply.

I just have completed a DW (distilled water) test this afternoon using a
bubbler only.
I used approx. 16 oz. of DW and I set it up exactly as normal except
no power applied during that period. (I did not apply the 30V dc that I
normally use).

I do not use a stone to distribute the air. I have tried a couple of them
fefore and it did not
work well. Instead, I use a plastic tubing with one of the ends
blocked and I connect the small "jet stream 600" motor output at the other end
of the tubing. Only three small needle holes (to distribute the air) used on
the tubing that fits
between the two electrodes (at the bottom end of the container).

I ran the bubbler for two hours with a reading of u/S taken every 15 minutes.
My DW at the start was 1.9 and it finished at 3.9 u/S. It went up
from 1.7 to 2.6 in the first 15 minutes...

At the end of the first 1/2 hour it was 3.2 and stayed around there till the
end with
a 3.9.

I suspect that my container was not 100% clean at the beginning and it
might be the reason why it went up that high during the first half hour.

On the overall, it does not appear to change that much, unless the effect
is different when the voltage is applied, but I do not beleive that it
would be worst.

Gaston