jrowl...@nctimes.net wrote:

> Wow!  Mother was an early adherant of Adelle Davis and I distinctly
> recall daily morning doses of vitamins washed down by ONE tablespoon of
> brewers yeast in a glass of orange juice---smuckerific taste to start
> the day with.  A half-cup...congratulations!
> jr

We could hardly get the stuff down until we learned to use it as a savory,
cheesy
flavor in lots of dishes.  Now it is probably my families favorite flavoring.
Try toast with butter and a sprinkling of brewers yeast.  Delicious.

Jeannie

--
One thing you can't recycle is wasted time.

Jeannie McReynolds
Oregon Coast