  From: Wayne Fugitt
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2003 12:47 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Stopping bleeding

  Hello DL,

  Richard Schulze recommends cayenne powder that stops bleeding instantly.

     Often I wonder if we do not stop bleeding too quickly.

     After I soaked the spider bite, and it softened up, by pumping the calf
muscle, I could force out
  bright red blood.  Not very much, but at least this meant the fluids were
flowing in the right direction.

     Or, at least I thought that to be true.  Could I be wrong in my thinking.

     I am not highly skilled or trained in wound treatment.

     Wayne