ALSO check out the signs and symptoms

Is Splenda Making You Sick? Find Out Some Common Reaction Symptoms
<http://mercola.com/2004/apr/14/splenda_reactions.htm>  -

 The artificial sweetener Splenda is used in hundreds of foods and beverages
in the United States and is touted as being safe and healthier than sugar.
But if Splenda is safe, why haven’t any studies been done to prove it, and
why are so many people getting sick from eating Splenda? Find out some of
the more common reaction symptoms now.

Christine