Hi All,

WRT Splenda, the first time I tried it, I was painfully sick to my stomach for two hours. Its not for me, doesn't bother my wife, so go figure. We just don't use any sugars, unless they are come via fruits.

The first time I was given some hard candy (unknowingly) sweetened with aspartame (back in 1982), I was sick to my stomach for nearly four hours. Bad stuff, imho.

Splenda, aka sucralose, is chlorinated sucrose, or cane/beet sugar.

I think the jury is still out on it.  Adkins recommends it, and it does not
appear to be a neurotoxin like nutrasweet is.  It has been around a long
time, but only became popular recently.

Ciao,

Craig