The first time I liver cleansed it lasted a year. Then the allergies came back. After researching it further I have learned its best to keep cleansing your liver until no more stones come out. This can take approximately 5 cleanses. Then only sand (small particles) will come out. Its truly amazing to see all those stones come out. And the allergy relief is marvelous. Its great for your complexion as well.