Hard to say.  It appears from the little research I have done that silver oxide
will
not do this.  So I guess the question would be if the NaCl in Gatorade will
react
with the ions faster than the glucose will, thus producing Silver Chloride,
instead
of metallic metal.  But you do have a point here, if even 20% of the ions got
converted, that could double the effectiveness.

This should be fairly easy to test, simply put salt in some EIS, and put some
liquid
with both salt and glucose in it.  Also there is citric acid in Gatorade I
believe,
and if so, that would produce silver citrate as well, so it could be more
complicated
than that.

Marshall