I'm having a hard time trying to figure out why there is an argument
over the benefits/drawbacks to ozone.
In my experience, the varied uses of ozone---as *recommended* by the
purveyors of quality generators, are of incredible benefit.
When Hurricane Floyd turned my basement (with carpeting) into a swimming
pool, I purchased an Aranizer to deal with the inevitable mold that
could/would follow such an event. Of course the carpeting was ripped up
and thrown out asap, but that was no assurance that mold wasn't already
growing behind walls and baseboards. The Aranizer saved my house, as far
as I am concerned. There is someone who sleeps in this room and has no
problems remotely related to mold.

Then in 2001 I came down with Lyme disease. Since I already was aware of
the potential long range effect, I used almost every measure ever heard
of to make sure I got this bacteria out of my body. In addition to 4
weeks of Doxycycline, I used CS many times a day AND I got the highest
quality ozonator known, the Plasmafire. I drank *properly* ozonated
water several times a day, and I also used the recommended lowest
setting to insufflate my ears daily.
This ozonator was used in an open setting by an open window as I'd be a
fool to let ozone build up in closed quarters.
I'm convinced that ozone, used according to medically established
recommendations, is a godsend for many infectious problems. As long as
it's used in low doses and not breathed (other than through oil in a
special device, designed to go with the generator) freely, then it
shouldn't be controversial.

I also recognize that ozone cannot be used carelessly as it certainly
could be caustic!

This is a healing modality to be used with care and respect, and above
all, knowledge derived from study.

Sharon Morrissey CNC

From: "Garnet" <garnetri...@earthlink.net>

> On Tue, 2004-11-23 at 16:26, Nenah Sylver wrote:

> > Ozone must be used properly and in the right concentrations. Of
course it will
> > irritate your lungs if it's at too high a concentration -- but that
doesn't mean
> > ozone is toxic. Carrot juice will turn your skin orange if you drink
IT at too