Dear Mike, I AM careful, which means full of care. What I do not know is what you mean by it, although I know of several possibilities. I am very careful not to jump into any judgments, although some are tempting.

It's a hasty judgment in your opinion. What that tells me is that you would not make it. Aren't you curious what made me make it? I hope you won't mind my not *sharing* yours, or should that be another verb?. I have a somewhat allergy to being *helped* by other people's judgments. My life experience is that it never did me any good. Your intentions may be ?good? but are the effects? In creativequotions.com I read one that has it one can hardly be a philosopher and not hurt other people's feelings. Funny that. I'll await the "ask a scientist" on CG.

Did you get my picture as seen by a friend?

adrian.

M. G. Devour wrote:
Just to clarify, Adrian, I felt it necessary to defend Jason and Trem from what I believe was il-considered criticism. They are neither "blighters" nor properly dismissed if you know them at all.

It was primarily your criticism of other list members that made me concerned.
Secondarily, I hoped to make you question your hasty judgment. <g>

Does that help?

Be well,

Mike Devour
list owner