From: Sharon Cooper
Date: 03/16/05 17:07:32
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>water debate

That's true. I had a guy who wrote a book on dowsing out, to dowse for
a well last year. He was able to locate two veins and tell me how much
water we would get, and whether it would be potable. He even taught me
how to do it. We found an old bucket handle for me to use. It seemed to
work really well for me. When we drilled the well and it came up
perfect water and more of it than he had predicted ( he had said "at
least 20 gpm", to his credit. It turned out to be over 100gpm ) I was
ecstatic.

His name was Mike Doney. He lives around Portland Oregon. If anyone is
interested in his book I can give you contact info.
Sharon