Alas .. I was operated. just last week ago on my left eye (after the right
> eye a week before that). Promises are that I shall see so much better ..
but
> I AM VERY CRITICAL.

Hi Faith

I had cataracts operated on a few years ago.  Love it.  Was able to throw my
bifocals away and only need glasses for reading sometimes.

Maybe in my next lifetime taking into account my learnings in this life,  I
will eat better and take better care of my body than this lifetime and not
need cataract surgery:>)

I appreciate my eye surgeon and the advances in cataract surgery.

Kallie Miller

www.4optimallife.com
Magnetic mattress pads, Water Ionizer/Alkalizers
Rebounders, Zappers, Mental Imagery Procedures, EFT