Hi Raine,

The coconut water is the actula water out of "young coconuts". Its different
than coconut milk or cream. cocnut milk is usually the coconut meat that has
been juiced and filterd so its white. the coconut water is clear and sweet,
real great for drinknig with lots of enzymes and minerals, but only from young
coconuts.

Take care,