Hiya V,

I believe I am on the same list, as I've recently read about the usage of coconut water (I assume this is the same as coconut milk?) for cataracts. Because I know cataracts are caused by oxidation in the eye, and DMSO has such strong anti-oxidant properties, I am most interested in this. Of course, anything effective is high on my "to research" list, so coconut water will definitely be considered, as will this Miracle 11. This is the first I've heard of it.

Thanks!
-Raine

V wrote:

Hi Raine,

I heard Miracle 11 neutralizer will do it you just put the drops in the eyes.
alos one guy on another list fixed his with coconut water.

Take care,