Very helpful! So I would need to get actual young coconuts... Good to know. How does one know the age of a coconut in the grocery store? Are they generally picked early, as are most other fruits/veggies?

Thank you (again)!

-Raine

V wrote:

Hi Raine,

The coconut water is the actula water out of "young coconuts". Its different
than coconut milk or cream. cocnut milk is usually the coconut meat that has been juiced
and filterd so its white. the coconut water is clear and sweet, real great for drinknig
with lots of enzymes and minerals, but only from young coconuts.

Take care,

Hiya V,

I believe I am on the same list, as I've recently read about the usage of coconut water (I assume this is the same as coconut milk?) for cataracts. Because I know cataracts are caused by oxidation in the eye, and DMSO has such strong anti-oxidant properties, I am most interested in this. Of course, anything effective is high on my "to research" list, so coconut water will definitely be considered, as will this Miracle 11. This is the first I've heard of it.

Thanks!
-Raine