No matter how crappy a batch of CS is, you can still use it any way you
like in a pinch.
 It all "works".
 There's good stuff in there along with the crap.
 Just don't make a habit out of it or use a lot for a long time.

 If I had food poisoning, I'd not hesitate for an instant to guzzle down a
whole brown, green, red or purple batch.

Ode