  From: Robert Berger<mailto:bober...@swbell.net>
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 9:03 AM
  Subject: RE: CS>HOMEMADE VS. SOVEREIGN, LYME DISEASE

  Hi Andrea,

  Where did you get the dat that the 3-9 only produce a 2 to 3 ppm silver
solution?

  Whoever told you that is illiterate about the whole process.

  you can get almost whatever concentration you want.

  Its just a matter of time.

  How do you know the concentration ? Have you had it measured with an approved
device? If not you have no idea what you have.!!!!!!

  Don't spend your money on sovereign silver, your home made will work just as
well.

  "Ole Bob"