I have never seen anywhere that I need to stir. What is this about? Also, what
is 1 mA per square inch of anode area? Translate please. Thanks!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marshall Dudley<mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com>
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 12:06 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>HOMEMADE VS. SOVEREIGN, LYME DISEASE

  Greg Ball wrote:
    I did measure it with the tester V just recommended in his post.
http://www.sunstoneherbals.com/tds3.htm<http://www.sunstoneherbals.com/tds3.htm>I
 actually have that one. The longer I would go with my silver, the more yellow
it gets. Also, The black debris on the silver wire would get really thick and
crusty. If I stopped the process to clean the wire - and then started again,
the silver would get dark or very yellow. I couldn't get it past 2-3 ppm with
clear water. I don't want the yellow silver as I am aware that represents
clumping.
  Sounds like any of the following:
  1. Your water is not pure enough
  2. You are not limiting to 1 mA per square inch of anode area
  3. You are not stirring rapid enough.

  A light yellow is fine, but you do not want a strong yellow or dark color.

  Marshall