Tracy,
  here is a good one, I have used this for years with never one problem.
    FOR COLLOIDAL SILVER CLICK HERE (Wishgranted.com)

Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.

Tracy Bennett <drnm...@earthlink.net> wrote:
            Hello,

  My name is Tracy and I am interested in the use of CS but I am not sure what
kind of CS generator buy, What is the difference between an Ionic Generator and
a Non-Ionic Generator? Is one better than the other? I sure know there is a
healthy price difference between them.

  I also need all the information I can get regarding using an Nebulizer
(spelling?) with the CS for things like Asthma and allergies.

  Any and all help is appreciated.

  Tracy

Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.

Yahoo! Photos
 Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
whatever.