Actually, Ode,  I do not kill time.  Neither did/do you.  You and the guys you
mentioned were road pavers for folks like me.  You paved the road with Silver,
in the true spirit of returning and sharing the knowledge you obtained.

  What I do is brew while doing something else of equal importance to
me...reading,  watching a movie or intereting program, working as well as my
business is home based an computer related.   So, really, nothing I am doing is
an inconvience including the making of CSilver.  Learning is a process....which
I consider priceless.  Hey, don't fret about the lost profits, the Universe is
really the one that tallys the scores. ;)

Best regards,
Carol Ann

Ode Coyote <odecoy...@alltel.net> wrote: At 10:18 AM 1/9/2006 -0800, you wrote:

>I guess as a home made CS generator maker,  I am looking for proof that I
>am NOT an idiot.   That  with a better understanding of the process, I can
>make good if not great CS.

##  Absolutely!
Next questions:  How much time do you have to kill doing it every day or so
and how often do you forget to watch?

ACTUALLY, ODE.  I DON'T KILL TIME.   WHAT I DO IS BREW WHILE DOING SOMETHING
ELSE.   PERHAPS WHILE WATCHING A MOVIE,   READING,  OR WORKING. ...MY BUSINESS
IS HOME BASED AND COMPUTER RELATED SO I AM NOT INCONVENIENCED.

  Automatic generators are "set it and forget it".
You don't 'have' to be a idiot. A genius can plug one in too and might even
improve it.   LOL

  Once you do understand, then YOU can build one, as many on this list
have, using what others have learned and shared over the years.  ;-)

Ole Bob, Trem, Vince and I started out experimenting back when no one
understood anything, everyone used salt, a shoddily made box of batteries
cost $150 and deep yellow gold ..even "pink" ..CS was the desired result.
[complete with detailed instructions on how to screw it up every time]
[Forgive me if I left someone out..add yourself in? ]

  The only thing we knew and could find out was, how not to do it and how
to sell that lack of info for a lot of cash by scaring the BeJesus out of
everyone with, if you don't buy it, the Docs and Gov't  will kill you,
tripe. [Well, not entirely untrue, but golly, ain't you scared enough?]

  The web pages devoted to colloidal silver have grown from around 2,000 to
3,420,000 over that time span.
  I found a hint of an allusion to current on page 1,500? ..a very short
one liner from Beck buried in a bushel of sentences.   Absolutely nothing
about the existence of current density, much less any applications.
  "Making" colloidal silver, went from around 200 pages devoid of anything
very meaningful and all down right primitive if not a little bit dangerous
to 623,000.

  The first 'sold' generator I ever saw would make black emulsified mud in
4 minutes, kill you if you touched the electrodes and catch fire if you
left it plugged in for over 10 minutes. [What a BOMB!..more suited to crowd
control than making CS]
  It cost $150 back in the 80s.

  There's still plenty to learn.
  Getting to 'here' was a pretty long road and no one was sharing very
much...if anything.
Really, there wasn't anything much TO share and few of us knew about the
others existence till this list appeared.

  Thanks to Mike. [Who most likely had no idea of what he was about to do
and might still not realize what he did.]

  Uh, did I say thanks to Mike?
  Thanks to Mike, the edjumukator supreme, even an idiot can now make good
CS with a home built generator without sifting through a million pages of
ignorance and scare tactics.

  Did I say, Thanks to Mike?

  Thanks Mike.

ode