Glad to hear it. Apparently I can't cut back on CS "except when needed" as I'm apparently not able to recognize when I need it. I may try again, if this cold ever goes away.

Did you or anyone every figure out why the disfigurement of nails happened. From too much Microdyn (?), but I just don't understand what the mechanism for that could have been.
LOL,
sol

William Missett wrote:

Yes, my nails have improved greatly since my blue nail attack. Actually, it was worse than that. The nails became disfigured and rippled instead of smooth, and became very fragile and broke easily.

I went off CS for several months, except when needed, and they have slowly returned to almost normal as the nails grew out. They are still slightly blue, but the disfigurement is gone.