From: julie martin [mailto:wolfp...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2006 9:09 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Tabasco peppers...

  i recently purchased a new bottle of cayenne
extract.  this time i found "Dr Christopher's original
formula hot cayenne."  it still uses grain alcohol and
includes habanero pepper (200,000 hu). i have read
that habanero can be used instead of the cayenne.  i
understand it can be purchased at Teeter Creek herbs
if requested.
  i do not think tobasco pepper would be hot enough
and would not rely on their use in the case of a heart
attack unless i had no choice.  many people keep
cayenne pepper (powdered) in their spice cabinet.  it
is not expensive and can be found in the local grocery
or  fresher, higher hu can be found in the herb shops
or Whole Foods markets.
  many people also keep an emergency first aid kit in
their homes and cars.  it would be simple enough to
purchase a bottle of the extract to keep to include in
this kit so one would find it easily in an emergency.
these one ounce bottles cost $10 - $14.
julie

--- "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com> wrote:

Remember the question I was asking was whether the
tabasco sauce many
folks would have in the cupboard would be useful
first aid for a heart
attack, as is reported about cayenne pepper.

It's not cayenne but frutescens. One can assume, or
use whatever's at
hand, I suppose, but we don't know for sure.
Anything would be better
than nothing? What about other hot sauces?

--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing
Colloidal Silver.