On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 11:10:33PM +0000, Laurent Bercot wrote:
> > Have any started (thinking about) packaging skalibs, execline and s6
> > the Debian policy-obeying way?
>
>  What does that mean? If it's just FHS, skarnet.org follows FHS by
> default, so there's no problem here. Are there other constraints
> restricting what a Debian package can do?
It's technically a pile of things:
libs/skalibs (the .so)
lib-devel/skalivs-dev (the .a for compiling against
lang/execline
lib/libexecline (the .so)
lib-devel/libexecline-dev (the .a again)
and so on. I have sort-of complaint packages that I used to get my build
chain working for a project at work, but correctly separating stuff is a
chunk of work. Doable, just obnoxious.

--
Colin Booth