Idézem/Quoting Didier Kryn <didier.k...@free.fr>:

Le 20/04/2018 à 07:48, SZÉPE Viktor a écrit :
Idézem/Quoting Colin Booth <co...@heliocat.net>:

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 11:10:33PM +0000, Laurent Bercot wrote:
Have any started (thinking about) packaging skalibs, execline and s6
the Debian policy-obeying way?

 What does that mean? If it's just FHS, skarnet.org follows FHS by
default, so there's no problem here. Are there other constraints
restricting what a Debian package can do?
It's technically a pile of things:
libs/skalibs (the .so)
lib-devel/skalivs-dev (the .a for compiling against
lang/execline
lib/libexecline (the .so)
lib-devel/libexecline-dev (the .a again)
and so on. I have sort-of complaint packages that I used to get my build
chain working for a project at work, but correctly separating stuff isa
chunk of work. Doable, just obnoxious.

In a previous message:

... into both .deb's and .rpm's using fpm without much fuss.

That much fuss includes 859 lintian tags e.g. gcc hardening, rc scripts for essential Debian packages, a systemd->s6 migration utility etc.
https://lintian.debian.org/tags.html

So basically I type apt-get install s6 and it makes systemd disappear, and all these basic services work after reboot:

cgroupfs-mount
console-setup.sh
cron
dbus
hwclock.sh
keyboard-setup.sh
kmod
networking
procps
rsync
rsyslog
ssh
udev

Is there a documentation how to turn e.g. 'networking' into an s6 rc?

SZÉPE Viktor, honlap üzemeltetés / Running your application
https://github.com/szepeviktor/debian-server-tools/blob/master/CV.md

    May I humbly ask why you don't start with Devuan (which is Debian stripped out of systemd)? Of course it is less challenging than doing the job on Debian, but it would be wholehartedly applauded and tested by the Devuan community, while you shouldn't expect much recognition from Debian.

            Didier

Thank you for the advise!
Actually my first step of setting up a production Debian-based server is reverting back to SysVinit
https://github.com/szepeviktor/debian-server-tools/blob/master/debian-setup.sh#L88-L90
Currently I haven't reached a single boot, so it is a task for me to migrate the above listed services to *native* s6-rc.

--
ügyelet/hotline: +36-20-4242498  s...@szepe.net  skype: szepe.viktor
Budapest, III. kerület