Le 21/04/2018 à 12:28, Didier Kryn a écrit :
    May I humbly ask why you don't start with Devuan (which is Debian stripped out of systemd)? Of course it is less challenging than doing the job on Debian, but it would be wholehartedly applauded and tested by the Devuan community, while you shouldn't expect much recognition from Debian.

            Didier
I have tried to boot an Alpine Linux with s6-init and the set of of the services I wanted and it is quite a lot a work. I think writing a full replacement with shims and "translators" is an order of magnitude higher.

Guillaume.