Hi Michelle, I see what your saying, but I get every other email skype sends to me. So, why would the others be going in to spam? I'll look in to it though. Sabrina
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michele Barbi" <[email protected]> To: "screen access software with skype" <skypeenglish at emissives.com> Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 11:27 AM Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] skype and voicemail? and emails? > Hi Sabrina, > no idea. I did not set anything, yet I received some mails telling me I > have some voicemails, and also other telling me someone wanted to contact > me and sent me a request. Check your antispam section in webmail, > accessibility permitting or helped by some sighted people, and see if you > have mails of Skype in that folder. If you find some, for each message > click the "Not Spam" button which should be there. > Bye! > Barbuz > > > --- > avast! Antivirus: In partenza messaggio pulito. > Virus Database (VPS): 090317-0, 17/03/2009 > Controllato il: 18/03/2009 19.27.35 > avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2009 ALWIL Software. > http://www.avast.com > > > > > Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To access scripts for the > latest version of skype go to > http://www.dlee.org/skype > To access tutorials and other goodies go to > http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html > thanks and have a wonderful day. > > > _______________________________________________ > Skypeenglish mailing list > Skypeenglish at emissives.com > http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
