Hi Cindy, getting email when you receive voicemail is something htat  
has to be set up in your account, if you log into your account on  
skype.com, I beleive you can set it up in there.  HTH.
On Mar 18, 2009, at 5:00 PM, Cindy Courterielle wrote:

Hi!

I got an Email, letting me know that someone wanted to contact me on  
Skype. And as for voicemails, I've never gotten any Email letting me  
know I had voicemail.  That's the first time I've heard of anything  
like that.  I would like information on that, if possible.

Cindy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michele Barbi"  
<mbarbi at fastwebnet.it>
To: "screen access software with skype" <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] skype and voicemail? and emails?


> Hi Sabrina,
> no idea. I did not set anything, yet I received some mails telling  
> me I have some voicemails, and also other telling me someone wanted  
> to contact me and sent me a request. Check your antispam section in  
> webmail, accessibility permitting or helped by some sighted people,  
> and see if you have mails of Skype in that folder. If you find some,  
> for each message click the "Not Spam" button which should be there.
> Bye!
> Barbuz
>
>
> ---
> avast! Antivirus: In partenza messaggio pulito.
> Virus Database (VPS): 090317-0, 17/03/2009
> Controllato il: 18/03/2009 19.27.35
> avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2009 ALWIL Software.
> http://www.avast.com
>
>
>
>
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for  
> the latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for  
the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Reply via email to