Hi.
I receive emails when I get voicemails if I don't check the voicemails. I think 
maybe there is an option for that in the settings dialogue. There is a 
voicemail page in the settings dialogue that lets you configure all sorts of 
cool stuf.   .
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Sabrina Giles 
  To: a list for discussing skype and its use with screen accesssoftware. 
  Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 1:48 PM
  Subject: [Skypeenglish] skype and voicemail? and emails?


  Hi list,
  I was wondering, maybe I missed this. I've heard that, when someone sends you 
a voicemail on skype that you get an email letting you know you've got a 
voicemail.
  I've had several voicemails, but no emails.
  Is this something I've got to set up with skype directly?
  Sabrina

  Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
  Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
latest version of skype go to
  http://www.dlee.org/skype
  To access tutorials and other goodies go to
  http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
  thanks and have a wonderful day.


  _______________________________________________
  Skypeenglish mailing list
  Skypeenglish at emissives.com
  http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to